Oct 2, 2010

False Eyelashes

If you have problems using false eyelashes I suggest you look into buying products by Ardell. You can use any lashes but their glue and applicator makes it a heck of a lot easier. You can usually find these products at Rite Aid.


I don't find this tool easier to put them on but I find it much easier to get the glue on in a straight line so it doesnt get in the lashes. I usually only expose the stitching top of the lashes and apply glue and pull the corner of my eye and apply the lashes against my usual liner line. You will find this very useful if you choose to use lashes again.

I have also noticed that their glue works very well. You can buy it separately. Do not freak out about the glue being white when you apply it, give it a few and it will dry clear.

I would recommend these two products for any lashes you may buy. Especially for the Halloween season, because the glue other lashes usually comes with does not work well at all.

Another tip...
Always put on all of your makeup first including mascara and wait for it to dry before applying lashes. If not it will make your lashes dirty and colored, that is not advisable for re-use.
If you decide to clean your lashes I would recommend using just soap and water. Use an eyelash curler to get their shape back and let them dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails